Thursday, June 9, 2011

I'm Back From Outer Space

I do apologize for not updating the last couple of weeks. My life was very busy, what with moving to East Rochester and all. For a time at my new apartment I was without internet, since I had to pick a provider and go through the wait associated with that, etc. Not having internet can be a disheartening experience, let me tell you. It seems in this day and age one can't go more than a few hours without it, like a drug, and I was going through withdrawal.

There can be all sorts of things one can say about the internet and its addictive qualities. However, I won't repeat them here, as I pretty much can't contribute anything new to the discussion. Besides, that's not the point of this post; the point is to say I'm back, and to expect regular updates sometime soon. After all, what would the Light Club be without me? ;)

1 comment: