Thursday, January 3, 2013

At Least I Haven't Sold My Soul

Namaste readers,

You've probably noticed something different about this blog today - yes, there are ads in the blog now. I do apologize, but I have my reasons. One being financial, of course, but I'm not going to go into that reason as that would be violating my privacy. Please understand. :-P

However, as far as meeting that financial need, I think Google's ads here on this blog is the best policy for generating revenue. This is mainly because this blog is my space and I can do what I want with it, but this also allows the readers themselves to decide if the content on this blog is worth supporting. If you readers think this blog's content is worth something to you, then feel free to click on an ad; if not, don't. It's that simple. :) You can vote with your clicks as to how much my content is worth. It's up to you!

I'd like to think that these posts are worth something to somebody...I may be wrong. But if you readers strongly object to the ads shown on this site, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment