Saturday, January 5, 2013

Link Dump

If you'll pardon the title, readers, a link dump is generally a good thing - basically it's a term for when a content creator of the Internet (such as myself) decides to share links that s/he finds useful, informative, fun, etc. So I've decided to share a few links in this post for informational purposes that I hope will serve you readers well. Hope you enjoy them!

First up, is a post on Speaking Tree, a site I just discovered where spiritual people can network. This particular post I'm linking to, though, has to do with a particularly insightful interpretation of the most popular story of Lord Ganesha's creation:

http://www.speakingtree.in/spiritual-blogs/masters/mysticism/lord-ganeshas-story-i

This is a commentary where the author of this post comments on a speech H. H. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar made about Lord Ganesha, so it is a bit secondhand, but it is nonetheless insightful. I certainly enjoyed it!

The next link comes courtesy of Himalayan Academy, part of Kauai's Hindu Monastery, who also run the magazine Hinduism Today where I was previously published. This link is actually to a free eBook, which I found to be immensely helpful in understanding Lord Ganesha:

http://www.himalayanacademy.com/view/loving-ganesha

Not only is this eBook free, but it is incredibly informative on Lord Ganesha and how to worship Him. I certainly found it to be an invaluable resource.

I know I only have two links in this link dump, but I gotta start somewhere, right? :) There will definitely be more to come! Stay tuned, so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment