Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Mata Lakshmi

Namaste readers! This blog post will be sort of short, as it's mainly a question I wish to ask the audience.

A friend of mine recently recommended that to improve my current economic situation, I should worship and pray to Goddess Lakshmi. But my question is, what is the best way to do it? I know Goddess Lakshmi to be the Goddess of wealth and prosperity, among other things, from my preliminary internet research. However, I would like to know ways to worship Her...preferably ways that are within my meager means.

If anyone can help me in my quest to reach Mata Lakshmi, I will be in your debt. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Just add a simple picture of her to your shrine area. She is your Mother, and because of this She already Loves you and wishes you well. I say start an image search. Find one that really is calling to your heart. Then take the image to Walgreens.com to have it printed in the size you desire. I did this recently to our Mother so that She could go upon our main shrine, and also ordered a smaller one for me at my bedside. Good luck <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, I can connect with you on Facebook. :-) Perhaps you can send me a friend request?

    ReplyDelete